Follow us on:
CLEARPATH - INVISIBLE BRACES
Introducing - CLEARPATH ORTHODONTICS - the new way to straighten your teeth
Journey to a beautiful smile without braces....
- Lasers have been used in dentistry since 1994 to treat a number of dental problems. The use of lasers has revolutionized dentistry and promises a new era. We use lasers to treat problems like -
- Tooth decay. Lasers are used to remove decay within a tooth and prepare the surrounding enamel for receipt of the filling. Lasers are also used to "cure" or harden a filling.
- Gum disease. Lasers are used to reshape gums
- Biopsy or lesion removal. Lasers can be used to remove a small piece of tissue (called a biopsy) so that it can be examined for cancer. Laser are also used to remove lesions in the mouth; and relieve the pain of ulcers.
- Teeth whitening. Lasers are used to speed up the in-office teeth whitening procedures. A peroxide bleaching solution, applied to the tooth surface, is "activated by laser energy, which speeds up of the whitening proces
Copyright 2013-2018 Dental Chandigarh. All Rights Reserved | Maintained by Beta Info Systems